Followers

Sunday 12 August 2012

Schwarzkopf Sunday!

My two favourite Schwarzkopf products!


I have always loved Schwarzkopf products and these are my two favourites at the moment.

Schwarzkopf Got2b 2 Sexy Big Volume Mousse

This product is a volumizing mousse. It smells really fruity and girly and the smell lasts on your hair all day. It isn't too sticky but can be if you put to much on.

How to use-
 After washing my hair, I towel dry it and comb it through using a wide tooth comb. I squirt a medium size amount on to my fingertips and just rub gently between them. I scrunch the product into the roots of my hair and 'ruffle' it through to the ends.


I blowdry my hair upside down and scrunch again.

Price- £2.71 from Boots
      Price- £2.55 from Superdug


Schwarzkopf Heat Protection Spray

 After trying many heat defence products I have finally found this one. It isnt sticky at all and it is great to use on wet hair before blowdrying. Again, another Schwarzkopf product that smells divine, it lasts through the day even after using the heat and then adding more styling products.




I have used this product for about 4-6 months now and havn't suffered from any dry, damaged split ends, only untill now but that is just becuase my hair needs a good trim.

Price- £4.09 from an online store Mistrys


What is your favourite Mousse and Heat Protection Spray?

Olivia x




2 comments:

  1. I definitely need to try this heat protection spray as all the ones I've ever tried have made my hair all stiff after I blog dry it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is really cheap too, you can find it from boots I think and online deffinetly! X

      Delete