Followers

Saturday 25 August 2012

Striking Saturday!


Pinterest Favourites

I have recently been enjoying the app Pinterest and I just thought I would show you my random most 'striking' favourites-
 
Hair and Beauty
 
 
I love this idea and I must get one! I did find one here-
 
 
and here-
 
 
 
I have seen alot of these type of nails but these are the nicest ones I've seen.
 
 
This is meant to give you curls and depending on the width of the braid depends on the 'curliness' of your hair. I'm going to try it out and I will let you know how it goes in a post.
 
 
When I saw this I loved it straight away. This is the kind of look I would want to jazz up my wedding! He he.
 
Womens Fashion
 
 
I love this ring sooooo much! It is so unique and cute. You can buy it here-
 
 
 
I fell in love with these shoes as soon as I saw them. Unfortunatly I couldn't find ones just like these but these ones are similar-
 
 
 
I also love this romper/playsuit. I have been loving lace recently and it just looks so classy. I think i've found the exact one here-
 
 
Quotes
 
 
I think this is so inspirational, i remember this from the film 'Because of Win Dixie' quite well because it is one of my favourite films.
 
 
This isnt really a quote but it is something that I am deffinetly looking forward too aswell. It sounds like this person is talking about winter and if so, I can't wait for winter!
 
 
I love this quote too, it just sounds so magical!
 
Tattoos
 
 
I love tattoos like this because they are so simple and stylish. I can see myself having a tattoo like this when I am older because it isn't very noticeable.
 
 
I also really like 'word' tattoos and this is my favourite.
 
Food and Drink
 
 
Mmmmmmmm! Healthy, pretty and tasty. One of my favourite Youtube gurus Macbarbie07 did a video on how to make a lolly just like this-
 
 
 
Mmmmmm! I don't actually know what these really are but they look very yummy.
 
Animals
 
 
I thought this picture was sooooo cute untill I realised the bunny looks a bit dead..... hmmmm.
 
 
Its like my two favourite things put together-Sherlock and dogs!
 
 
He he! This made me LOL!
 
Celebrities
 
 
Blair Redford is my new favourite person at the moment. He stars in the new american series The Lying Game.
 
 
 
 I love Little Mix's outfits and I am obsessed with their single Wings. Have a wee listen!
 
 
 
Maybe these guys arn't necsessarily celebreties but they are to me! They are my all time favourite youtubers. The Shaytards!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Pheeeeww! That was long! Let me know if you liked this type of post.
 
What are your Pinterest favourites?
 
Olivia x
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I just bought a curling wand but the braid idea looks fun too :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What what curling wand do you get? I tried the braid idea and it kinda worked but the waves weren't very defined, you should try it :)

      Delete