Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Wobbly Wednesday!

Lush Shower Jellies Review


I have loved Lush for a long time now and just when I think I may have had enough of it, I just end up buying something else!

I think my favourite thing from Lush are the soaps but I have recently bought the shower jellies and have loved them!

The Jilted Elf

I got this one for Christmas last year so I have completly run out! This one isn't my favourite but I liked it more when I had put it in the freezer. On the tub it mentions putting the jellies in the freezer for a more refreshing result in the morning. Doing this deffinately helped me to wake up.

(source- Google)

It smells a bit weird but I think it is meant to. On the website it says that the inspiration of the smell comes from a New York City fig, honey and vodka cocktail! It also contains ginger and cinnamon. Another thing i love is the gold sparkles throughout the jelly. It dosn't really show up on the skin but I suppose it just makes it feel more expensive and luxurious.

Price: 100g- £3.45

 Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

I got this one in May I think and I still have a little bit left. This one, I love! I had been wanting this for ages and was so happy when I finally got it. I don't usually freeze this just becuase the smell isnt as crisp. However, I just like to keep it as it is as it smells much softer.


It smells alot like Jelly Babies just like it says on the tub. It has cherries and coconut in it and they compliment each other beautifully. It smells very girly and fruity. It is like a party in a pot!



Price- 100g - £3.10
           240g- £6.25


Whoosh Shower Jelly

For those times when you feel like your'e an alien on your own planet


I only got this on Monday when I went into Leeds city centre but it was just becuase I needed a top-up.
Whoosh is so strong and so crisp, it just makes you feel so clean after using it. The Lush website https://www.lush.co.uk/product/473/Whoosh-Shower-Jelly-100g says that it is perfect for people trying to adjust to different time zones and people who travel alot.
I totally agree. If I was travelling loads and getting my body clock mixed up I can't think of anything better than a 'squidge' of Woosh. 

This jelly includes lemon, lime and rosemary. I can smell the lemon and lime extremerly well and i am a sucker for lemon scents (good job Lush do alot of lemon scents.)



Price- 100g- £3.50
            240g- £6.40


Have you tried any of the Lush Shower Jellies?

Olivia x





3 comments:

  1. Oh I should try them! The first one sounds awesome x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deffinetly should they are really good! X

      Delete
  2. Loved this post, do more lush posts/reviews! xx

    ReplyDelete