Followers

Friday 14 September 2012

Fragrance Direct Friday!

 
New found Website!
 
 
Recently I have found an amazing online shop called Fragrance Direct. It sells makeup, nail polish, Hair products, perfumes, skincare and more! However, not just that. The nail polishes include Essie, Butter London, L'Oreal, Rimmel, Maybelline, OPI, Revlon and Sally Hansen! The Essie nail polishes are only £1.99 and the Butter London polishes are £9.99. And... the Rimmel, L'Oreal and Maybelline ones are 99p!!!!
 
I cannot believe it. Also, a majority of the good drugstore products such as Rimmel, Maybelline and Revlon are mainly around the 99p- £3.00 mark. In my order I bought an Essie nail polish in Spaghetti Strap, a Rimmel London nail polish in Lemon Drop and a 99p Rimmel lipstick in Rosette.
 
 
I'm sure you all can't wait to check this site out so here is the link!
 
What is your favourite online store?
 
Olivia x

No comments:

Post a Comment