Followers

Monday 6 August 2012

Makeup Monday

Beauty Tag


This tag has been done on Youtube quite alot and I have loved watching them. As I don't have a Youtube channel I thought I would do it in a blog post format. I hope you like it!

Skincare

How may times do you wash your face daily?

Once a day as I have sensitive skin

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Combination. I only get hormonal spots now and again. I am quite lucky with my skin type but it is quite blotchy and red in certain places.

What moisturiser do you use?

I have used all sorts but at the moment I have been enjoying the E45 cream. I like that it has no scent and it is just so moisturising. I love it!

Do you have freckles?

Yes! Quite alot but only really along my cheeks. I have two annoying bigger ones on my cheek :) 

Do you use eye cream?

No, I don't really need any as my skin is still young.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

Not yet!

Make up

What foundation do you use?

I actually dont usually use a foundation. I use 17 concealer on my blotchy red bits and Natural Collection powder in NEUTRAL.

How about concealer?

17 hidaway concealer

Do you know your undertone colour?

I think it is probably cool

What do you think of false lashes?

I love them but dont wear them.

Did you know that you are meant to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yep, I try to but i buy new ones quite often so it is okay really!

What brand of mascara do you use?

I have alot but my favourites are Maybelline and Collection 2000

Sephora or MAC?

There isnt a Sephora in the UK and MAC is a bit to expensive for me

Do you have a MAC pro-card?

No

What makep tools do you use for makeup application?

Brushes, fingers and sponge applicators

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Pencil

How many times do you poke your eye with your eyeliner?

Not very often

Do you use mineral makeup?

Not really

Do you buy your makeup on Ebay?

I don't but I would because i think it is quite a good idea

Do you like drugstore makeup?

I love it! Most of my makeup is drugstore.

Would you ever consider taking makeup classes?

Possibly when I am older. But i don't think I would have the confidence. We will see...

Are you clumsy when putting makeup on?

It depends if I am rushing or not

Name a makeup crime that you hate?

Bright lipliner and really dark, defined, drawn on eyebrows!


Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?


I love colourful lipstick and wear it alot but I go for neutral coloured eyeshadows

If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?

Mascara, deffinately! Sometimes I would just go out with mascara on!


Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

I would and do. I don't think theres a problem wearing a bit of mascara all the time though! I think it is fine wearing no makeup aswell!

Do you think you look good without makeup on?

Sometimes it depends

What do you think of makeup?

I love makeup, i think some people look down on people that wear loads of makeup but if it makes you feel comfortable than you should wear it. I also just think it is fun aswell. You could think of it as your hobby aswell, noone would look down on you if your hobby was singing or something!

 What is your favourite tag on Youtube or that you have seen on a blog?

I found this tag at 

 http://lovedesignerskin.blogspot.co.uk/

Her blog is really good!

Olivia x





2 comments:

  1. I really liked this tag! I'm going to go and do it on my blog now if you want to check it out :) http://meguana.blogspot.co.uk/
    I'll make sure to link to your blog as where I found the tag! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deffinetly will thankyou!!! X

    ReplyDelete