Followers

Thursday 16 August 2012

Theme Thursday!



So, it was really hard to think of an alliterative title for today but I still really wanted to do this post. To avoid this next time I do a post on a Thursday then I'm just going to call it Theme Thursday unless it is a product beginning with TH!
He he that was a funny intro!

Celebrity Big Brother Launch Outfits

Yesterday it was the launch of Celebrity Big Brother and I don't know about you but I
couldn't help but look at everyones outfits. However, there was quite alot of contestants being introduced so I'm not going to do them all, I'm just going to pick a few of my best and worsts from the show. Hope you enjoy!


Rhian Sugden

I love Rhians dress, it kind of has a peplum style to it and is also very classy and formal. I love the length on her, it is very flattering and of course this mid-length is all over the catwalk!


Danica Thrall

I LOVE how sophisticated Danica looks, I have been wanting a blouse like this for a while and it makes me want to get one even more now she is wearing one and looks sooo good! The black skinnies she is wearing make her look so slim and gives her a perfect figure.


Jasmine Lennard

Where do I start!
I honestly love how her hair looks and don't mind the gold jacket but I don't think very many people could pull this look off. I do quite like her heels aswell. The outfit deffinetly reflects her outgoing personality. Her stlye is very unique and she looks very confident in it. I would't say it is one of my favourites though!


Samantha Brick

I feel really bad saying this because I think she has tried really hard with this outfit but personally I don't like it. It's just all too black and her trousers are hanging over her shoes. I do like her sparkly top thought but I think she needs to break up the colour with a coloured blazer or acssesories.


If you havn't heard of this show it is on channel 5 and is really good!

What do you think of the housemates?

Olivia x








No comments:

Post a Comment