Followers

Saturday 4 August 2012

My first Post!

Hi!

This is my very first blog post and I am very excited to post many more in the future. As I am new to this it may take me a while to get the hang of things. I am going to be doing beauty, fashion and personal 'fun' posts. I hope you enjoy it and please give me advice and feedback to improve my posts.
Olivia x

Sunny Saturday

Throughout the summer I have noticed amazing fashion and beauty trends with celebreties. So here are some of my favourites...

Colour Blocking

This paticular trend is still lingering around and I am a huge fan of it. I don't think I could ever pull this trend off but these celebs have no problem at all!





Coloured Jeans Trend

I love this trend, I think it looks so classy yet so fun all at the same time. I have definately fallen into the trap of this one!






Coloured Blazers

Kim Kardashian is a huge supporter of this trend, I just love this look on her! I like the fact that you can just choose a colour for whatever mood you are in!




Peter Pan Collar Trend

This trend is my all time favourite. The Peter Pan collar is so quirky and girly and I love that you can dress it up with lace and a blazer or dress it down with coloured jeans (wow what a coincidence!) You can also buy the collars seperatly in a necklace form. I saw one that I loved in Oasis the other day!


All pictures found from Google
                                                                           Olivia x

What is your favourite summer trend?


2 comments:

  1. I love your youtube channel it is amazing!!
    http://brightershade2107.blogspot.co.uk/
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't have a YouTube channel but if you meant my blog, thanks! X

    ReplyDelete